Concept

Ablind Mountain Bike Race with several timed descents in different towns inside of the Sierra Madre Occidental with some short pedal transfers and hike a bike sections. *Most transfers between the timed sections will be shuttle assisted.

Lodding

In order to satisfy the racers comfort and support the local economy, riders will be placed in hotel rooms fully equipped with hot water, wifi, purified water and other basic amenities.

Food

Food: All meals will be included since day one, healthy and tasty traditional dishes will be served along the race week. *Vegetarian and special food needs are available upon previous request. The cold beer and local spirits will be something part of your gastronomy experience as well.


Race Format:

Based on the “Enduro” racing protocol this race will be an individually race with 12-14 timed stages with an average of 90% of descending and the other 10% a mix of flat sections and short climbs. Some of the transitions will be pedally transitions and some other ones will be shuttle assisted. Every day has to be completed on a pre-established overall time, otherwise a time penalty will be applied to the participant. The total sum of the timed stages will be the final result of the racer.

Dates

March 01St - March 05Th


Itinerary

  • Day 1 8:00 AM Packet Pick up, load bikes and shuttles ready to RACE. Night in San Sebastian del Oeste.

  • Day 2 Race San Sebastian del Oeste and Mascota. Night in Mascota.

  • Day 3 Race Mascota. Night in Mascota.

  • Day 4 Race Mascota. Night in Mascota.

  • Day 5 Race Puerto Vallarta. Awards ceremony and after party. Night in Puerto Vallarta.

  • Day 6 Departures